HPE Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Rev.22.41
Course Certification: HPE ATP- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
This certification includes both lectures and lab activities. The hands-on lab exercises are performed using resources hosted by the HPE Partner Ready lab team. The course exposes the attendees to the HPE portfolio and HPE GreenLake services. It will focus on HPE networking, server and storage solutions for SMB customers. Through customer scenarios and extensive hands-on labs, attendees will learn how to match different types of workloads with HPE products, learn about HPE management tools and have an introduction to virtual and containerised workloads.
- Describe, differentiate, and apply IT industry trends, architectures, technologies, and cloud delivery modules.
- Gather and analyse customer business and technical requirements
- Recommend and position HPE offerings (solutions, products and *services*) for customer use cases
- HPE value differentiation/distinction in the marketplace, positioning, and upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs
Cost pp (ex VAT): £2,250/€ 2,600/$3,000