Aruba ClearPass Configuration
This 5-day Aruba ClearPass Configuration course prepares participants with foundational skills in Network Access Control using the ClearPass product portfolio. The course includes both instructional modules and labs to teach participants about the major features of the ClearPass portfolio. Participants will learn how to set up ClearPass as an AAA server, and configure the Policy Manager, Guest, OnGuard and Onboard feature sets. In addition, this course covers integration with external Active Directory servers, Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices. The student will gain insight into configuring authentication with ClearPass on both wired and wireless networks.
- Accredited HPE, Aruba and Microsoft Learning Partner
- Offer the complete spectrum of skills development services for IT sales, pre-sales and integration personnel
- Focus on the continuous process of learning
- Work closely with customers, building long term relationships to help them to evolve and develop the skills needed to succeed
- Turn customers’ requirements into growth enablers
Cost pp (ex VAT): £2,750/€3,250/$3,500