Advanced HPE Storage Solutions, Rev. 22.11
Course Certification: HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions V4
This certification includes both lectures and lab activities. The hands-on lab exercises are performed using resources hosted by the HPE Partner Ready lab team. The course exposes the attendees to the HPE portfolio and HPE GreenLake services. It will focus on HPE networking, server and storage solutions for SMB customers. Through customer scenarios and extensive hands-on labs, attendees will learn how to match different types of workloads with HPE products, learn about HPE management tools and have an introduction to virtual and containerised workloads.
- Describe technologies and typical use cases for SAN technologies related to multi-site solutions.
- Describe technologies and typical use case for multi-site storage network management.
- Evaluate and recommend advanced backup systems technology
- Describe technologies and typical use cases for multi-site data protection and business continuity.
- Describe technologies and typical use cases for unified block, file and object storage architecture for multi-site solutions.
Cost pp (ex VAT): £3,375/€3,375