Advanced HPE Edge-to-Cloud, Rev. 22.31
Course Certification: HPE Master ASE – Edge-to-Cloud
This certification includes both lectures and lab activities. The hands-on lab exercises are performed using resources hosted by the HPE Partner Ready lab team. The course is designed to teach you how to plan and design advances HPE Edge-to-Cloud and HPE GreenLake solutions based on HPE technologies and industry standard workloads related to optimising for performance and or availability. You will learn to recommend and position HPE GreenLake compute, storage, network solutions, tools and appropriate services for customer use cases and workloads.
- Describe, differentiate and apply IT industry trends, standard architectures, technologies and cloud delivery models.
- Gather and analyze customer business and technical requirements.
- Recommend and position HPE offerings (solutions, products and services) for customer use cases.
- Explain HPE value differentiation/distinction in the marketplace and positioning and upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs.
Cost pp (ex VAT): £3,375/€3,375