Managing Campus Networks with Aruba Central, Rev. 22.21
Course Certification: Aligned with Aruba MSP Programme Criteria
The Aruba Central instructor-led, 2-day course covers the central campus cloud based management system that lets you centrally manage and monitor wired and wireless networks. This Aruba training course covers the Aruba Central management service options for onboarding devices by managing Aruba Instant and Aruba Switches. Partici-pants will view the advanced analytics services and connectivity health of devices and clients, providing in-sights into Wi-Fi analytics for smart business decisions. Understand how to simplify visitor access management with a fully secure and scalable guest access including guest cloud services. Through lecture and hands-on labs students discover the comprehensive alert management, device connectivity, network health, and user ac-count activity with Aruba Central.
- Accredited HPE, Aruba and Microsoft Learning Partner
- Offer the complete spectrum of skills development services for IT sales, pre-sales and integration personnel
- Focus on the continuous process of learning
- Work closely with customers, building long term relationships to help them to evolve and develop the skills needed to succeed
- Turn customers’ requirements into growth enablers