Managing Aruba Cloud-Based Networks using Central, Rev. 22.13
Course Certification: Aligned with Aruba MSP Programme Criteria
This 3-day course teaches students how Aruba Central, Aruba’s cloud-based networking system, enables IT staff to manage and monitor both wired and wireless environments. The course includes topics such as Central RESTAPI and teaches students new MSP features within HPE GreenLake. You will learn how to simplify the onboarding and provisioning process for new network devices, such as Aruba access points, switches and gateways. The course will teach learners how VisualRF integrates with Central and how to configure traditional IAPs (AOS8) and AOS10 APs with Aruba Central as well as how to leverage other value-added network services such as guest access, AIOps, contact tracing and presence for administration, monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting services that will help them proactively assess and improve their network performance.
- Accredited HPE, Aruba and Microsoft Learning Partner
- Offer the complete spectrum of skills development services for IT sales, pre-sales and integration personnel
- Focus on the continuous process of learning
- Work closely with customers, building long term relationships to help them to evolve and develop the skills needed to succeed
- Turn customers’ requirements into growth enablers